Macon County John Doe was a young man found sitting under a tree about 103 feet away from I-85 on Wire Road in Tuskegee, Alabama.
Nothing at the scene, nor the condition of the skeletal remains or clothing indicated foul play. Authorities surmise he was possibly waiting for someone to pick him up at the location at which he was found, where may have suffered a heart attack or had been bitten to a snake.
- Dark brown hair that was 3-4 inches in length.
- He had a partial upper denture and had a prosthetic upper right lateral incisor.
Clothing and belongings
- Grayish pullover sweater with 3/4 length sleeves & a round collar.
- Faded Glory brand blue jeans with three brass-colored buttons on the front waistband which spelled out "Faded Glory" & front pockets only.
- Blue socks.
- Brown size 8 1/2 or 9 Oxford-style shoes with had visible paint splatters.