|Man From the Woods|
|Location||New Lenox, Illinois|
|Found||December 2, 1984|
|Unidentified for||35 years|
|Postmortem interval||12 hours|
|Body condition||Recognizable face|
|Age approximation||60 - 80|
|Height approximation||5' 9|
|Cause of death||Not stated|
"Man from the Woods" is the nickname given by authorities to a man found in New Lenox, Illinois.
The man's body was found near Gougar Road and Route 6 in New Lenox, Illinois. It was believed that he likely died elsewhere and was carried to where he was found. He was later buried in Mount Vernon Cemetery in Lemont, Illinois.
- Gray hair, neatly trimmed, 2" in length.
- Brown eyes.
- He had phenothiazine metabolite (tranquilizer) in his system.
- His lack of muscle mass and body fat indicate severe illness or starvation.
- He was missing all of his teeth with the exception of two. Both were fanged and elongated.
- Gray knee length, top coat.
- White and gold cardigan sweater.
- Yellow, long-sleeved shirt.
- "Black Jack" blue jeans.
- Underwear, size 42.
- Slip-on canvas shoes.