Maricopa County John Doe was a man who died of a drug overdose in 1997. His body was found in between two trailers. He is buried at White Tanks Cemetery in Goodyear, Arizona as "John K. Doe"
- He had brown hair that was short in the front and nine inches long and pulled into a ponytail in the back.
- He had brown eyes.
- He had two scars on his left knee.
- One of his ears was pierced.
- He wore a mustache.
- He had several tattoos:
- A marijuana leaf and "Mi Vida Loca" on his right arm
- "Jose G." on his left forearm
- Possibly the letter "I" on his left wrist
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.