Marie Petry Heiser was a woman whose remains were located in Delaware in 1977. Some believe she was murdered by Henry Lee Lucas, who had allegedly once lived near the area where the body was located.
She was identified in March 2021.
The victim's remains were found in a field. There was a fracture noted on one of her fingers, which suggested that she had fought back against her attacker. There was also a possibility that she suffered blunt-force trauma to her head.
- Light brown to blond hair.
- Her eyes were possibly blue, based on DNA phenotyping.
- She may have had a fair complexion with few to no freckles.
- Likely a smoker.
- Some teeth were missing, including one of her upper-front teeth.
- Poor-quality dental work.
- She did not receive dental care for at least one year.
- A partial denture.
- Gum disease.
- She likely had around 2 - 3 children in life.
- Visible wear on some vertebrae, which may have caused inflammation and caused her pain.