Marion County John Doe was a man who was discovered lying face-down against a tree in the Ocala National Forest in Florida.
The decedent evidently had committed suicide, as above him, authorities noted seeing a plastic buckle dangling 10 feet above him from one of the tree's branches. It was concluded that he may not be an American citizen based on the coin found with the body.
- He had an old gunshot wound on his lower left leg.
Clothing and accessories
- 'Nike' cap.
- 'Eddie' Bauer jacket.
- Blue 'Rustler jeans (Size 33).
- Brown belt.
- Brown hiking boots.
- Golf shirt from a country club in California.
- Thermal underwear.
- Australian coin.
- Three laminated four-leaf clovers.
- White handkerchief.
- Pocket knife.
- Swiss army knife attached to a chain.
- 'Luxottica' eyeglasses.