Miami-Dade County John Doe was a man who was found unresponsive in the area of 111 NW 1 Street in Miami on January 2, 2019. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The John Doe's hair was short, curly, and mixed with black and gray. He had a goatee that was mostly gray with some black. His eyes were brown.
- There was a subcutaneous cyst on the back lower left side of his scalp.
- There was a scar on the right knee.
- There was an ulcer on the front, on the middle aspect of the right leg.
- He had a small umbilical hernia.
- There was a large gap between his upper front teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- Light blue jacket- brand "Aberdeen Collection"- Size L
- Royal to dark blue sweater. The inside trim of the neckline is yellow. The brand is Gulf Traders Classic. The size is XL.
- Blue-denim like long sleeve shirt. Brand is Banana Republic and the size is L.
- Gray hoodie sweatshirt with a "Michigan" log on the left. The brand is Steve & Barry's University Sportswear and the size is XL.
- Black pants. The brand is Claiborne. The size is 32/32.
- Black hoodie sweatshirt. On the front is "Portuguese Princess Pismo Beach". The brand is Esy Surf Co and the size is M.