|Milwaukee Jane Doe|
|Found||May 5, 1974|
|Unidentified for||46 years|
|Postmortem interval||1 month|
|Body condition||Recognizable face(B)|
|Age approximation||40 - 60|
|Weight approximation||147 pounds|
|Cause of death||Not stated|
Milwaukee Jane Doe was a woman discovered in Wisconsin in 1974. She may have had Italian heritage.
- Light blue or khaki jacket with label "Misty Harbor LTD" Zepel.
- Olive sweater.
- Brown Levi's with large side pockets closed by copper snaps (size not noted).
- Red belt (size not noted).
- Black leather boots.
- Calf length yellow knit stockings.
- Yellow undergarments.
- Mickey Mouse Watch with gray band.
- Gold colored religious medal on a gold colored chain.
- Gold colored wedding band with inscription (Emiliano 28-1-1953).
Of Interest:A pair of crutches was also found nearby but it is not known if they were used by the deceased.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.