Milwaukee Jane Doe was a woman discovered in Wisconsin in 1974. She may have had Italian heritage.
- Black hair with slight graying.
- Light blue or khaki jacket with label "Misty Harbor LTD" Zepel.
- Olive sweater.
- Brown Levi's with large side pockets closed by copper snaps (size not noted).
- Red belt (size not noted).
- Black leather boots.
- Calf length yellow knit stockings.
- Yellow undergarments.
- Mickey Mouse Watch with gray band.
- Gold colored religious medal on a gold colored chain.
- Gold colored wedding band with inscription (Emiliano 28-1-1953).
Of Interest:A pair of crutches was also found nearby but it is not known if they were used by the deceased.