Mohave County Jane Doe is a woman who was found in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Arizona on October 10, 1981.
The victim's badly decomposed remains were found buried in shallow grave in an unnamed cove of the Lake Mead National Recreational Area in approximately one mile North of Fish Finder's Bay. One or more limbs were not recovered. The area could only be accessed by boat, indicating she was transported to the cove.
- Short to medium brown hair, 3.25 to 3.75" in length.
- Four months pregnant with a female fetus.
- Medium build.
Clothing and accessories
- Beige or light-brown stretch knit-type top.
- Black and dark blue polyester-type slacks.
- Yellow metal necklace with a large crucifix about one to one and a half inch in diameter.
- Yellow metal ring without a stone on hand.