Mohave County Jane Doe was a teenager whose body was discovered along a highway in September 2016.
The girl's unclothed body was discovered along US Highway 93 in Mohave County, Arizona. The road is frequented by people from the southern part of the state as well as Las Vegas, Nevada.
No cause of death was determined, but authorities are investigating the case as a homicide.
Isotope testing indicated the girl was native to the "far Northeastern" United States or possibly Canada.
Her remains were buried on January 16, 2020.
- Black or dark brown kinky hair at about five inches long.
- She was of African descent but may have been biracial.
- She is listed on NamUs as Hispanic, as of September 2017.
- Her fingernails were manicured and she had painted her toenails pink.
- She may have had Invisalign or similar orthodontic treatment.
- Pierced ears.
- A "long" Hollister T-Shirt was found near the body.
The following people have been ruled out:
- Lashaya Stine (2016)
- Hailee Bogle (2015) (NamUs removed, indicating she was located.)
- Jasmine Moody (2014)
- Aaliyah Bell (2014)
- Brittany Robinson (2012)
- Sheryia Grant (2016)
- Destiny Taylor (2015) (NamUs removed, indicating she was located.)
- Phoenix Coldon (2011)
- Victoria Williams (2013)