Monatiquot River Jane Doe was a woman found deceased in Massachusetts by a man canoeing in the Monatquot River.
At approximately 8:54am on February 15, 1997, the Jane Doe was spotted in the Montatiquot River by a man who had canoed in the river all but four days in the past month. He stated that he had not noticed anything unusual in the days prior to his discovery of the woman.
- She had black, straight hair that was about half an inch in length.
- She had black eyes.
- She had an extra tooth on the right side of her mouth.
- She was 8-10 weeks pregnant at the time of her death.
- Black stretch pants with the name "Maria Marin" written on the tag.
- A rust-colored ski jacket.
- A gray striped shirt.
- Size 5 1/2 white sneakers.