Montreal John Doe was man found deceased behind a Canada Post office on Bridge Street in the bushes near a railway track and bike path.
- Shoulder length, brown hair.
- Healthy teeth.
- A healed nose fracture that might've deformed the right side of his nose.
- A scar was on one of his cheeks.
Clothing and accessories
- John Doe was found in a sleeping bag.
- A bag of Ruffles chips.
- A dark blue and red Sprayway coat.
- A grey and black Mist Mountain sweater in a size XXL.
- Green DriWEAR leggings.
- Blue, denim San Francisco brand women's pants, size 13.
- Black, low socks.
- Black and yellow Saucony running shoes in a men's size 10.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.