Montreal John Doe was a man found who was found deceased under the Angrignon and Notre-Dame viaduct. He was a transient who regularly slept there.
- He had short, black and white hair.
- His eyes were maroon.
- He had a thin or medium build.
- He had a light complexion.
- A mole was on his right ear.
- He had two scars:
- A four-centimeter scar on his right ankle.
- A two-centimeter scar on his right leg.
Clothing and accessories
- A wool toque.
- A beige Canadian Trail winter coat.
- A beige Zeller Crest sweater.
- A blue and white, short-sleeved Harbour Crew sweater.
- A white Next Menswear shirt in a size 16.
- Long, blue Simply Basic coveralls.
- Blue, R.R. denim pants with the waist sized 36.
- A brown, leather belt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.