Moray John Doe was a man whose skeletal remains were found at Kiveachy Moor in Moray, Scotland.
- Had false teeth.
- Medium build.
Clothing and accessories
- Plastic raincoat, full length.
- Green and black tweed.
- Dark long-sleeved pullover.
- Brown striped tie with a green stripe.
- Green waterproof trousers with a pair of gray trousers worn underneath it.
- Fore-and-aft hat.
- Brown shoes.
- 'Tissot' wrist watch, #739969 with a leather strap on the left waist.
- Leather wallet containing 3 keys and a pocket knife.
- A spectacle case which contains bi-focals made from Germany.
- 'Walther' automatic pistol, #875412, wrapped in green plastic.
- 'Ronson' brand cigarette lighter.
- 'Senior Service' cigarette pocket.
- An empty 'Pepsi' bottle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.