Mount Vernon Jane Doe is a young woman found nude on February 14, 1988 in Mount Vernon, New York. Thirty-four women have been ruled out as the decedent.
The victim was found nude with no jewelry on her along Carlton Avenue in plain view near a junkyard in an industrial area. She was also found to have been bound at the wrists and ankles and in a posed position. She had consumed broccoli and cocaine before death. Based on the circumstances, authorities suspect she was a prostitute and victim of a serial killer. Additionally, they speculate she may be from South America, particularly Brazil due to her unshaven underarms.
- Naturally light brown hair that was dyed blonde.
- Hazel eyes.
- Freckles and some moles on her face.
- A large birthmark on the right side of her neck.
- Pierced ears.
- Recent shaving of pubic hair.
- Unshaved arm pits, about two weeks growth.
- Press-on nails painted with reddish-pink fingernail polish.
- No tattoos noted.
- All natural teeth, no fillings or decay.