Multnomah County Jane Doe was a woman who was found deceased on the bank of the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon in 1993.
No information or leads ever developed despite several newspaper articles being written about the discovery. While her cause of death is known, it is unknown if it was an accidental death or foul play is involved. Her body was cremated in 1996.
- A Cesarean section scar on her lower abdomen.
- A C-shaped scar on the back of her left hand.
- Multiple healed fractures of the right ribs.
- Had recently lost a large amount of weight.
Clothing and accessories
- Aqua blue sweatshirt.
- Tan J.C. Penney bra with flowers embroidered on the cups.
- Maroon Cherokee jeans (Size 12).
- Black Pro Wings shoes with black laces.
- Seiko watch.
- Road Runner symbol in black on a silver-like ellipse attached to a silver-like ring.
- Brown elastic band with gold-colored glitter.