Multnomah County John Doe was a man whose remains were found in a river in Oregon in 2018. He was identified a year later.
- Dark brown hair and brown facial hair, possibly a goatee
- Abundance of brown chest, arm, and leg hair
- Single ear piercing in right ear
- "CRUSOE" brand men's cotton tanktop
- "Fruit of the Loom" boxer Briefs, small (29 inches waist)
- T-shirt with an apparent mask or "Buddha" face and rose or lotus flower logo. No name brand or size noted
- Two men's dress style socks. No size or name brand noted
- One pair of dress slacks with "SWIZZ COTTON" size 30/76 cm. There were signs of a cut label in the back pocket. 39"L, and inseam at 32"