Multnomah County John Doe was a man found deceased in the Columbia River in Portland. He had only been dead for a few hours, but his cause of death is not known.
- Brown hair with slight red tinge.
- Hazel eyes.
Clothing and Accessories
- Brown wallet with no ID.
- Gray fleece windbreaker.
- Black denim jeans, 34 waist x 36 length.
- Dark gray T-shirt with breast pocket.
- White brief underwear, size 32.
- Gray ankle socks.
- Black walking shoes, size 13, Dr. Scholl's inserts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.