Nambour John Doe was a man found in a spillway of the Poona Dam in Nambour, Queensland in 2008.
Foul play is not suspected in his death.
- He was of Northern European descent.
- Fair to very fair skin.
- Balding grey hair that may have originally been blonde or brown.
- Green or hazel eyes.
- Few to no freckles.
- A solid build.
- A scar from an appendectomy.
- Four distinctive tattoos:
- An eagle on his left shoulder.
- A woman wearing a Native American headdress on his right shoulder.
- A warrior or gnome on his right shoulder.
- A shark on one of his upper arms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.