Nathan Eugene Hine was a man who was found deceased on the eastern shore of Lake Laberge at around 8:30 P.M. Foul play is not suspected in his death and there is no concern for public safety.
He was identified in late June 2021 by the RCMP & Othram.
The decedent was originally believed to be Jeremy Scurvey, a 25-year-old man who disappeared on October 10, 2015 after entering the Yukon River at the end of Lambert Street. Jeremy was ruled out as being the decedent via dental records and his body was found on May 24, 2016.
- Crowded teeth.
- An upper left tooth was missing and it might've been visible.
- A thin build.
- John Doe was likely white but could've been partially Asian or First Nations.
Clothing and accessories
- A black jacket.
- Three long-sleeved shirts.
- Brown and green, CLC camouflage gloves.
- A black, leather belt with a black, meshed sheath. Inside the sheath was a SHIV knife.
- Cream, ivory, and grey "long" underwear.
- Size 12, Banana Republic cream coloured pants.
- Size 30", black Fox pants.
- Three pairs of socks.
- Size 6, steel toed, leather, black boots.