New Castle County Jane Doe was a woman whose remains were found in Delaware. Several items were found near the remains but it is unknown if it was associated with the deceased.
The decedent was discovered on January 24, 2002, by workers boarding up a vacant house in the 1400 block of West Third Street.
The state Medical Examiner could not determine the cause of death because of the advanced state of decomposition.
- Hair is black with a reddish tone which is short and tightly curled.
Clothing and accessories
- Gray, long-sleeve 'Ralph Lauren' shirt with the Polo Jeans Company logo on the left sleeve.
- A pair of black 'Results' brand, denim jeans.
- Size 4 'Timberland' boots.
- Yellow-metal earring with a blue stone.
- 'JanSport' knapsack.
- 'Stuart Hall' notebook with "Work Book" handwritten on it. Appears to have been cut down to a much smaller size.
- Miscellaneous papers, one reading "From your wife" in red ink and other words in a darker color.
- Liquor bottles/cans were also found at the scene, as well as food/candy wrappers.
- A cigarette pack.
- A bottle of motor oil.