New Castle County John Doe was a man found dead near New Castle, Delaware on October 17, 1994.
The victim was discovered by a man named Ulysses Dash who was walking along the westbound lanes of Basin Road on his way to Newport, Delaware. He was wrapped in a pink sheet and dumped into an embankment. Police could not establish an exact cause of death, but since his body was concealed in a blanket and left near a road, they concluded it was likely due to homicide.
An unnamed man stated that earlier that morning he saw a van parked on the shoulder of the roadway where the body was found. The witness also stated the river was a white male.
The victim was buried in Plot 00276 of New Castle County Potters Field Cemetery in New Castle.
- Black, wavy hair with a widow's peak.
- Brown eyes.
- Shaved armpits.
- "Abundant" dark body hair.
- Well manicured fingernails.
- Clean shaven face with a trimmed mustache.
- Teeth in excellent condition with no fillings.
- Evidence of moderate to severe periodontal disease present around lower first molars.
- Heavy calculus present between the teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- A long sleeved grey/white and tan shirt.
- Long, khaki pants.
- Black shorts worn under the khaki pants.
- Black socks.
- A white T-shirt.
- A brown, leather wallet.
- Fifteen one dollar bills.
- One nickle.
- A blanket.