Nogales John Doe is a man whose decomposed remains was found near the United States/Mexico border near Nogales, Arizona. Few details are available in his case.
- Dark brown to Black hair, 5" long.
- Several scars on the back side of left forearm above and below the elbow. At least one was sutured closed ("stitches").
- Fifteen tattoos all over his arms and chest of the following:
- The name "Elbina".
- The name "Lola".
- The name "Lupe".
- The words "Mi Vida Loca" (Spanish for "My crazy life").
- The words "Guero Loco" (Spanish for "Crazy Blonde").
- The words "Amor y ...".
- A snake.
- The ace of Spades playing card.
- Several female faces.
- A heart.
- A heart and cross
- A star.
- White brief-style underpants.
- Double-looped black cord bracelet.