Nogales John Doe is a young man who was found with another man and a woman in the desert east of Nogales, Arizona and west of Kilo Springs, Arizona on July 12, 1978. Few details are available in their case.
- Dark brown hair, 11 centimeters long.
- Dotted and hatching teeth that indicated false and gold teeth, respectively.
- Maroon shirt.
- Two pairs of trousers.
- Three pairs of undershorts.
- Two pairs of socks.
- Dark suede shoes.
- Clothing made in El Salvador.
- Finder ring with green stone.
- The second man was found two days later and it's not stated when their female companion was found.