|Nolan County John Doe|
|Location||Nolan County, Texas|
|Found||September 17, 1990|
|Unidentified for||30 years|
|Body condition||Recognizable face(B)|
|Age approximation||35 - 50|
|Height approximation||5'7 - 5'9|
|Weight approximation||195 - 200 pounds|
|Cause of death||Stabbing|
This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Nolan County John Doe was a man found murdered in 1990 near Sweetwater, Texas. His hands had been severed and were never recovered.
- The John Doe has his sketches and morgue photograph displayed in Forensic Art and Illustration by Karen T. Taylor.
- Nolan County John Doe at the Doe Network
- Nolan County John Doe at NamUs
- Nolan County John Doe at the Texas Department of Public Safety
- Taylor, Karen T. Forensic Art and Illustration. Boca Raton, FL: CRC, 2001. Print.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.