The victim was almost completely buried. Investigators believe he'd been buried in late May or early June in 1994, but his clothing was designed in 1990 and 1991, suggesting he might've died earlier.
- Black, short, straight hair.
- Unhealthy teeth.
- Stained teeth.
- Two teeth went missing before his death.
- One tooth was cracked before his death.
- An old, healed fracture in his right wrist.
- A possible, old injury in his lower back.
- A medium build.
Clothing and accessories
- A brown and black, Le Chateau tweed sports jacket in a size 36.
- An 18-inch gold chain.
- A black Casio watch.
- A beige and blue, horizontally striped, Randy River tank top.
- A cloth-webbed belt with a brass buckle.
- Green, denim pants with a size 28 waist and 27-inch inseam.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.