Northamptonshire Jane Doe was a woman who was found deceased on the side of the M45 near Byfield, Northamptonshire, England in 2002. She died after ingesting several packages of cocaine pellets. It's thought she was a drug courier.
Officers believe she may have entered the UK at Birmingham Airport and had ties to the West Midlands.
- Black, ginger-tinted greying hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Mole on her right buttocks.
- Scar above her left eyebrow.
- Two surgical scars on her abdomen.
- Three scars on the inside of her right arm.
- Three scars on her left arm.
- Two scars on her lower right jaw, described as "very old".
- Prominent mole between her nose and upper lip.
- Mother of at least one.
- Medium build.
- Short-sleeved, floral-patterned orange/bronze/gold "Tom Bowker For Coterie" blouse with orange shoulder pads, described as "flimsy".
- Blue, white, and red rugby shirt.
- Black and pink layered skirt with a label reading "Viva You Usa/Act/F1" written in pink and blue letters.
- White/cream knickers made from a cotton-type fabric with a blue and red paisley pattern on the front.
- Black leather moccasin shoes.