Offenbach John Doe was a man who was found on 10 October, 2018 in Offenbach, Germany in the river Main.
On October 10, 2018, the decedent was found in the area of the Main river bank at the Carl Ulrich Bridge. He had been in the water for only a few hours and must have entered the water in the city of Offenbach.
A forensic examination of the body showed possible signs of blunt force before signs of drowning.
- Normal stature.
- Dark blond to reddish blond hair.
- Grey-blue eyes.
- Shaggy, red-brownish moustache.
- Unshaven three-day beard.
- Appendicitis scar.
- Scar on the outside of the left thigh (about 4cm long)
- Blue track suit jacket/ windbreaker with hood, Brand: Marko Polo - Size 176 (childrens size)
- Black sweatshirt jacket, Brand: Tom Taylor (Size L).
- Black jacket, Brand: Khujo (Size L).
- Purple t-shirt, long sleeve.
- Black jeans, stretch and narrow, Brand: Push-Up (Size 40).
- Black shoes, Brand: Michael Jordan (Size 41).
- Green/black panties, label "No Rules", Brand: JFK.
- White tennis socks.
- Wristwatch, brand: Casio Model: G-SHOCK digital watch for men.
- A cigarette pack of the brand "Pall Mall".