|Oneida County John Doe|
|Found||March 19, 1980|
|Unidentified for||40 years|
|Postmortem interval|| Unknown|
|Body condition||Recognizable face|
|Weight approximation||165-175 pounds|
|Cause of death||Not stated(S)|
- Graying, receding and slightly long black hair.
- Sideburns and a few areas of stubble on his chin
- Marks near his nose, likely from glasses.
- Shoe size 12.
Clothing and accessories
- Corduroy jacket.
- Button-up blue sweater.
- Red and white plaid, button-up shirt.
- Brown and white plaid scarf.
- Dark blue corduroy pants.
- Black belt.
- Black Oxford shoes.
- Brown fur earmuffs.
- White-metal Helibros Invincible wristwatch.
- A pink card celebrating the 89th anniversary of the "International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.