Orleans Parish Jane Doe was a woman whose remains were found near an exit of Interstate-10, near Littlewoods, Louisiana, on December 3, 1982. She was a victim of serial killer Samuel Little.
Partial skeletal remains of this woman were found on December 3, 1982, near an I-10 on-ramp in Orleans Parish, Louisiana. Samuel Little confessed to killing her, stating that he had met the woman in a bar and took a liking to her, and he later brought her a gold necklace, which was found on the body upon discovery.
- According to Little, she had blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Her nose had previously been broken.
- She had dentures.
- Her left forearm was possibly amputated.
Clothing and accessories
- A thin gold necklace with small gold balls every two inches, brought by Little.
- Blue jeans.
- A belt with a buckle that bears either the initial "C" or a design.