Palm Beach County Jane Doe was a young female found in the Everglades, Florida in 1993.
The skeleton of the female was found scattered and underneath brush in the Everglades.
- The victim had an abnormality in her spine that may have affected how she walked.
- She wore men's pants.
- She wore one large left boot.
- Palm Beach County Jane Doe at the Doe Network
- Palm Beach County Jane Doe at FLUIDDB
- Palm Beach County Sheriff
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.