Parksville John Doe was a man who was found deceased 2.5 kilometers southwest of the Englishman River Falls Park. Foul play is not involved in his death.
- Extensive dental restorations.
- John Doe's left collarbone had a healed fracture that'd been repaired with a surgical, stainless steel wire.
- A surgical scar was on his shoulder.
- Recently received surgery for ingrown toenails on both feet.
- He might've been American.
Clothing and accessories
- A red hat with "KW" on the front.
- A blue rain jacket.
- A red golf jacket.
- A green and white Traditions windbreaker jacket.
- A McGregor sweatshirt in a size large.
- A Royal Comfort t-shirt sized 42-44.
- Black Golden Bear rain pants.
- Gray sweatpants.
- Rugby shorts.
- White, gray, and blue striped Brooks runners.
- American currency.
- A silver, aluminum, stainless steel Casio watch.
- Unspecified camping gear was discovered in the area.
- British Columbia Unidentified Human Remains Interactive Viewer
- Nanaimo Daily News:
- Parksville John Doe at NCMPUR