|Disappeared||October 28, 1983|
|Missing for||37 years|
Patricia Anne "Patty" Osborn, also known as Tina Lusk and Pamela M. Osborne is a suspected victim of serial killer Gary Ridgway.
Osborn, with a possible history of prostitution, disappeared after failing to show up for a date. There are conflicting accounts regarding his confession or denial or involvement in her case, although his responsibility is suspected. He was not charged for her murder, as no remains have been located.
Osborn has been ruled out has being the following:
- Brazoria County Jane Doe (1985)
- Tanya Greene (1986)
- Newport News Jane Doe (2014)
- Pierce County Jane Doe (2010)
- Louisa County Jane Doe (1989)
- Dinwiddie County Jane Doe (2007) (NamUs removed indicating she was identified.)
- Clackamas County Jane Doe (1987) (NamUs removed indicating she was identified.)
- Stafford County Jane Doe (1991) (Later identified as Haydee Rodriguez.)