Pend Orielle County John Doe was a male whose remains were found in a tent in a remote, wooded part of Washington State.
- His face was asymmetrical.
- His bones showed other signs of abnormalities, which may have caused discomfort.
Clothing and accessories
• A small navy blue 'Jansport' backpack.
• clear clear plastic water bottle.
•Toothbrush and toothpaste.
• Two markers.
•A keychain with no keys.
•A red sleeping bag.
• Plaid, button up 'faded glory' short with no collar.
• Red, zip up, fleece jacket with a hood.
• Black, lace up , steel toed working boots.
• Thick, navy blue 'watch cap' with two red stripes at the bottom.
• White socks.