|Philadelphia John Doe|
|Found||October 28, 1995|
|Unidentified for||24 years|
|Postmortem interval||3 days|
|Body condition||Recognizable face(B)|
|Age approximation||16 - 19|
|Weight approximation||163 pounds|
|Cause of death||Gunshot (homicide)|
Philadelphia John Doe was a young male whose decomposing body was found in Fairmount Park. He had been shot to death.
- He had black hair styled in cornrows
- He had brown eyes
- He had an old scar on his right arm
- He had good dental health with no evidence of treatment.
- Red extra large Fruit of the Loom shirt
- Sergio Tacchini jacket
- Boss or Ross black jeans
- Black leather belt with gold medallions
- Black Reebok shoes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.