Philadelphia John Doe was a male discovered in the Frankford Creek in 1975.
- Brown hair.
- Light facial hair.
- Brown eyes.
Clothing and accessories
- Goldish green, pull over knit "v" neck with black knit collar, (Size M).
- Grey ankle high socks.
- Fruit of the Loom underwear, jockey type, (Size M 34-38).
- Blue "Wranglers" denim pants.
- Zip-up red Mackinaw plaid jacket in dark blue, red, light green, tan.
- White well-worn low-cut sneakers with white soles (Size 10).
- Two one dollar bills were found near the body.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.