Philadelphia John Doe was a young man who committed suicide in Pennsylvania in 1994.
The decedent was found in a men's bathroom stall at the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The gun he used to shoot himself was a .25 caliber handgun that had been stolen from a Wisconsin residence in 1985.
- He had black or brown hair.
- He had brown eyes.
- He had 1/4" round scar on his right knee pit.
- He had a "hyperpigmented brown area" on his upper left chest,
- He had "small, snakelike, elevated scars" on his forehead, face, and neck.
- He was circumcised.
- His teeth were in their natural state and he had no dentures or dental plates.
Clothing and accessories
- His outfit consisted of:
- A white, long-sleeved sweatshirt in the size XL with "Palm Beach, USA" on the front.
- A pair of latex gloves.
- Bugle Boy blue jeans.
- White undershorts.
- White socks.
- Etonic white sneakers in the size 7 1/2.
- He had a note on him that said "With gloves on his fingers and blood on his toes, he will have music wherever he goes. Don't fuck with the dragons."