Philadelphia John Doe was a young adult found in southwest Philadelphia just off Lindbergh Blvd, near the airport.
- He had fine straight black (some sources say red or auburn) hair of least 2 inches long.
- He had a short, sparse, black goatee.
- He has a small scar on right forehead.
- He has a stainless steel surgical plate approximately 2 1/2" on his left/right forearm
- He wore thin, black dress socks with a basket weave/checkered pattern on it.
- He wore black cotton underwear, possibly boxer briefs.
- He wore a "Kenneth Cole" brand black leather belt.
- He wore button-fly jeans from which two "Levi Strauss" buttons were recovered.
- He wore "ECCO" brand black leather shoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.