Pima County John Doe was a male located alongside another in 1972.
- Possible scar inferred from broken nose.
Near the body the following was found:
- One empty quart bottle of "Sauza" (brand) Tequila w/flange lip and cork-type mouth,
- One empty white or opaque plastic screw-cap jug w/self-contained handle; graduated in units of 500 from 500 cc to 3500 cc.
- Portions of a burlap fabric are found at the neck of the bottle indicating that the jug was probably covered with material
- A twisted double-strand hemp rope is tied to the handle.
- One straw hat w/o crown.
- One handle of a Gilette-type double edge safety razor, sliver colored.
- One roll of white (?) cotton thread wrapped around a paper or cardboard core.
(Please note that these items could belong to either Individual.)
- One pair of man's medium blue cotton trousers, size 31W x27L.
- One pair man's dark blue denim trousers (Levi brand).
- W/ watch pocket, button fly, size 33W x 27L, rips in legs and back.
- One man's black heavy woven cloth jacket w/ pseudo-leather front panels, Slip on style w/ light colored plastic buttons up the front, sleeves are possibly cut off, uncuffed or w/o hems. Front pockets on both sides; one man's plaid, short-sleeve cotton sport shirt, light green w/ blue and yellow horizontal and vertical stripes. White buttons up front. neck measures 16 -16.5 in.
- One man's plaid, long-sleeve cotton sport shirt. Small red, white, and black checked. Neck tag indicates size 16-16.5.
- One hand-made rubber and leather sandel, constructed from the side-wall of a Goodrich tire, wire loops through soles for the attachment of the thongs.
( Please note again that these items could belong to either individual.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.