Pima County John Doe is a man whose decomposed skeletal remains were found in Pima County, Arizona on December 1, 1972. His head, one or both hands, and one or more limbs have not been recovered. A bus ticket from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico was found in his posession. Few details are available in his case.
- Dark brown to black hair with grey hairs.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue "ZETTER" trousers with the phrase "Heco en Mexico" on it.
- Green "DORSA" trousers.
- Leather belt with metal buckle.
- Brown cotton socks.
- Brown low-cut zippered boots.
- Red and white flower handkerchief.
- US and Mexican coins.
- Bus ticket from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico in pants pocket.