Pinal County John Doe was a male fatally struck by a vehicle as he was crossing an interstate in 2004.
The male ran out of a vehicle when pulled over by United States Border Patrol and was hit by a van, causing massive, traumatic injuries that resulted in his facial features to be unrecognizable.
- The victim had sparse stubble on his chin.
- He had short black hair.
- The victim had multiple tattoos, reconstructions are pictured above. They contained blue and black ink.
- One was of a beaded necklace on his chest.
- “Love you forever" encircled with a heart on his chest,
- “Sufro Por Ti” on his left arm, with an image of barbed wire below,
- “XV3” on his upper right back.
- The victim wore navy-blue pants with some writing,
- “6453327425” and “75002262727”
- An "unintelligible name" on the waistband
- a short-sleeve green plaid shirt.
- a short-sleeve black and gray shirt.
- "Military-style", Commando brand boots that were black with a camouflage decoration.