Pinellas County Jane Doe was a woman found murdered in Florida in 1961. A cinder block had been tied to her right foot.
- Her hair was brown and medium length.
- it was recently permed.
- She wore upper dentures with a partial lower plate. She had only seven remaining teeth.
- She had an appendectomy with a corresponding scar.
- A scar on her pelvic region from a previous surgery.
Clothing and jewelry
- A dark green, one-piece bathing suit.
- A white metal bracelet on either wrist.
- Sterling silver ring with a rose pattern with 25 stones; 8 were missing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.