Pittsburg County John Doe was a man found deceased next to an unidentified woman in Oklahoma. It is speculated that they are a married couple due to both having a wedding ring in their fingers.
- Light brown or blond hair.
- Light brown/blond mustache.
- Blond pubic hair.
- 3 tattoos:
- the letter R on the lateral aspect of the upper left forearm,
- eyeball with a teardrop on dorsal surface of the right forearm,
- a cross on front of upper left arm.
Clothing and accessories
- Green denim Levi's jeans marked as waist 31, length 34.
- Black belt.
- 'Generation Two' black and white checkered briefs.
- Leather jacket.
- Ring on the fourth finger of the left hand.
- Yellow metal band inscribed with "14 K" and the letters "TW" within a circle.
- Watch with a brown "LeWatch" band on the left wrist.
- Cigarette lighter.
- Empty cigarette pack.
- One unidentifiable paper.
- $0.19 worth of money.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.