Portland Jane Doe was a woman discovered in Portland, Maine on May 22, 2015.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
On May 22, 2015, a passerby discovered the decedent on a beach a short distance from Fore Street in Portland, Maine. It is theorized that she might have committed suicide in the ocean.
- Straight, 12-inch long brown hair that was held back in a ponytail.
- Brown eyes.
- A slightly curved, well-healed horizontal scar about six inches in length on the lower abdomen.
- Cosmetically tattooed eyebrows,
- Pierced ears.
Clothing and accessories
- $500 USD.
- A nude colored lace thong.
- Nude colored knee-high tights.
- Turquoise jeans
- White long-sleeved shirt.
- Turquoise short-sleeved shirt.
- White zip-up sweatshirt with "Bride" in white rhinestones on the back.
- Jean jacket.
- Yellow metal quartz watch with white stones around the clock-face.
- White metal bird dangle earrings.
- Yellow metal flower ring with white stones in the middle of flowers.
- Black butterfly hair clip.