Portland Jane Doe was a woman discovered in Portland, Maine on May 22, 2015.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project, and her DNA has finished sequencing and is currently undergoing genetic genealogy analysis.
She is believed to be a recent Korean immigrant with extended family in the tri-state area, New York state in particular.
On May 22, 2015, a passerby discovered the decedent on a beach a short distance from Fore Street in Portland, Maine. It is theorized that she might have committed suicide in the ocean.
- Straight, 12-inch long brown hair that was held back in a ponytail.
- Brown eyes.
- A slightly curved, well-healed horizontal scar about six inches in length on the lower abdomen.
- Cosmetically tattooed eyebrows.
- Pierced ears.
Clothing and accessories
- $500 USD.
- A nude colored lace thong.
- Nude colored knee-high tights.
- Turquoise jeans
- White long-sleeved shirt.
- Turquoise short-sleeved shirt.
- White zip-up sweatshirt with "Bride" in white rhinestones on the back.
- Jean jacket.
- Yellow metal quartz watch with white stones around the clock-face.
- White metal bird dangle earrings.
- Yellow metal flower ring with white stones in the middle of flowers.
- Black butterfly hair clip.