Pueblo John Doe was a man whose skeletal remains were discovered in 2000.
According to a witness who possibly saw him around a month before his death, he was a transient from Albuquerque, New Mexico and was headed to Denver.
He is speculated to have been mentally ill and may have spent time in a mental hospital, as a phone number for a mental health clinic was found among his belongings.
- Black hair, possibly worn in 4"-6" long dreadlocks.
- He suffered from arthritis in his spine.
- He had an infection in his right foot.
- He suffered from a degenerative joint disease, possibly caused by alcoholism, steroid use, decompression sickness, or trauma.
- Likely walked with a limp, favoring his right foot.
- Nearly perfect teeth with no cavities or fillings.