Pulaski County John Doe was a young man whose skull was found by a passerby using the restroom in a wooded area before they discovered the rest of his remains. A cloth rag was tied around a limb on a nearby tree and attached to a belt that hung above a chair on the ground, possibly creating a makeshift noose.
- A pair of denim pants that may have been black in color.
- A pair of predominantly black nylon mesh shorts.
- A single red sock.
- A black and yellow athletic shoe made for the right foot, size 11.
- A black short-sleeved shirt with multicolored cartoon figures on the front.
- Dark short-sleeved t-shirt with colored lettering on the front.