This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Pyre Case refers to a young woman found burned in 1952 in Blackhawk, Colorado. The victim has also been known as "Maria."
She had been struck in the head with an object, but it could not be determined if she had still been alive when the fire was lit and what was her cause of death.
- Brown or black hair.
- Some agencies list her race as "unknown".
Clothing and accessories
- Fragment of sequined cloth from a turquoise colored blouse.
- Small electric razor.
- Metal rivets of blue jeans.
- Sole of one shoe.
- Three empty lipstick containers.
- Man's ring with no setting.
- Denver tramway token.
- Two pieces of a broken handbag mirror.
- Three safety pins.
- Rhinestone necklace.