Queens Jane Doe was a young woman found murdered in 1997. The victim may have had ties to the Caribbean region of the world. Her case was confirmed to be "closed" in September 2018.
- She wore braces that appeared to have been "15 years behind" current technique.
- She had black hair and brown eyes.
- She wore "expensive" hair extensions in shoulder-length braids.
- She had a medium complexion.
- She was between a thin and average frame.
- Her nails were manicured and painted with black and white stripes.
- She wore blue jeans.
- A Swenson brand watch with a gold face and black leather band.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.