"Rebel Ray" was a man found deceased in Texas in 1988. He is known for his baseball cap that led to his nickname.
The remains were located near Highway 29, in close proximity to a rest stop. The skull was carried by a dog to its owner. Additional partial remains were later recovered.
He may have lived at the mobile home park he was found near, or perhaps employed there. Some theorize he may have originated from Mexico.
His case was submitted to the DNA Doe Project to uncover potential relatives, research is currently in progress.
- Straight, dark-brown and graying hair.
- His eyes are listed as "brown" despite the condition of his remains.
- He had previously broken his nose.
- His arms were likely "very muscular."
- A red baseball cap with a Confederate flag motif was found nearby.