The Redhead murders are a series of unsolved homicides of red-haired young women and teenage girls who were left on highways after their deaths. It is unknown if they are all related or if there was more than one person involved.
- Elizabeth Lamotte
- Wetzel County Jane Doe (generally listed as a presumed victim, although local investigators believe her case is unrelated.)
- Campbell County Jane Doe (April 3, 1985)
- Desoto County Jane Doe (1985)
- Pulaski County Jane Doe (1985)
- Rising Fawn Jane Doe
- Patrice Corley
- Roan County Jane Doe
- Priscilla Blevins
- Benton County Jane Doe (1990)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.