Rombalds Moor John Doe was a male whose skeletal remains were found on Rombalds Moor between Silsden and Ilkley in West Yorkshire.
The deceased had possibly taken his own life as a noose was found above his remains. No local missing people were linked to him and he could have been dead for months.
- Medium to large build.
- Black hair.
- Possibly right handed.
- Carling premiership t-shirt.
- Checked Boxer shorts size xl 'activewear for ac men'.
- MultiTwo tone grey / black uk size 8/euro size 42 'mx2'make trainers.
- Hose - Socks - Grey - 'hike' make with 'hike' in red lettering on top of each sock.
- Blue 'le coq sportif'Tracksuit size medium.
- A receipt connected to a Thames TV Gloria Hunniford show in London.